We value your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out how onlinepokersites.uk (hereinafter known as “Website”, “we”, “us”) protects and uses the collected information. The online information practices outlined in this Privacy Notice relate to any personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection, and reporting.
The Information We Collect
The personally identifiable information that we collect from you can include but is not limited to your name and your email address. None of that information shall be collected without you providing your explicit consent.
Ways We Use Collected Information
- We use the collected information to customize user experience and make the site easier for you to use, as well as create and publish content that’s most valuable to you;
- To provide feedback for any inquiries that you may have, as well as any questionnaires or surveys;
- To handle any complaints or provide operational notices.
Collected information only serves the purposes that are clearly stated before you are asked to provide the information in question. We will send promotional emails to your email address if you have explicitly signed up for that service.
Who We Share Collected Information With
We do not distribute or share your personal information in any way. We never rent or share collected information. The only possible circumstances under which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
- If we are required to do so by local laws or regulations;
- To protect the rights and intellectual property of OnlinePokerSites.UK;
- If our records indicate any form of fraudulent or deceptive activities of which law enforcement or a governmental agency should be made aware;
- Any of your communication on the website suggests possible harm to yourself or others.
‘Cookies’ are small files placed on your hard drive by a web server through your browser. They cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your phone or computer. They are uniquely assigned to you, and their only purpose is to provide you with the best possible browsing experience. It is up to you to either accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, and in order to disable them, you need to modify your browser’s settings. However, this may significantly affect your experience of the website.
How to Disable Cookies
In order to disable cookies, you should follow the instructions provided by the browser you are using. The following links will guide you through the process of both disabling and deleting cookies on your browser of choice: